Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We need to accelerate!

Today I followed  links from Shahieda and Nazeem's bloggs. I found the sights very insightfull. It is hard to keep the children interested in our lessons nowadays. The site Nazeem recommended is worth looking at. Ouite a mouthful to absorb. The site is about social media.We need to accelerate to keep up with the development of ITC-applications. It's a matter of adapt or die! I linked Shahieda's tip also to my blogger. This is good for anybody who believes in God.

1 comment:

  1. Myrtle, the design choice for your blog is fabulous! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful websites and bits of information. I have had thank yous from teachers in rural areas for your information about matric bursaries. I also take note of the assistance you provide others in class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.