Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting information for my essay.

I got information to help me with the definition from different sources as well as for the rest of my essay. I have to think of an argument to bring the statement across. Perhaps I must link my URLs to my blog to make it easier for me. Nope, not a good idea.Perhaps another time.

I was lucky today because the internet was in working condition at school. I had my class to do some research about " bedreigde diere in Suid Afrika" Damian and a few other learners really impressed me because they understood what they should do. Only a few learners needed help. Now to get them to engage with the information and do all the other steps. I can clearly see their progress after the third round of research. I also asked some teachers that they should give me their research topics for the future, as I want to create a blog with a lot of information that they can use. Now that I know how to hyperlink I feel I can fly, because my work will be done much more easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.