Sunday, August 15, 2010

Making use of information gained, to write an essay

Dear reader

Phew! I think I have an overload of information. Sandy also gave us a link to Internet filtering (25 pages). With all the others, it is a lot to absorb.My eyes hurt.Normally I make printouts, but my ink is up.

 Mother tongue learning is the best. I am really struggling with the second language. Some of you may be shocked and say: " But you are a teacher!" Yes I am a teacher, but at a Afrikaans Medium school. I envy the people who are good at both languages. To all the Xhosa speaking students: I have great respect for you who can handle three languages!

I must also mention that I learned a lot more english words because I was forced to sit down with more than one dictionary to help me make sense of what I read. They say:" No pain, no gain!"

To all the other students who have the same problem that I have, ENJOY THE LEARNING AND KEEP ON EMPOWERING YOURSELF. IT WILL PAY OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.