Saturday, August 21, 2010

Waiting in antisipation to be a subscriber of one of two listservs

I posted more than one request forms to infolink and another listserv, but did not get any e-Mail yet. I hope there isn't a problem with ..........configuration, as I won't be able to figure out what to do.Is there anybody out there who can help me with this problem please? I find this application amazing, as I hope to come across people with the same interests as me and if I am lucky enough, I won't be on an island with my  Grade 4 work anymore.

They say patience is a virtue, but I my patience is running out.(Not positive thinking........yeah .....I know.)

3 comments:

  1. Myrtle I am in the same boat as you. I also subscribe and is still waiting on a email from them .The only replied I got on my Email was that I was sucssesful wiyh my application

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confuse now because I recieve some Emails which I thought is about my listerv. Or more worried! wait! I better check again. You sound very eager as per normal.Hope you recieve Emails soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myrtie, you're always such an inspiration. Wish that I was able to help, but as you know, I'm also experiencing the same problem with Infolink. Very impressed with your age-restricted blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.