Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Take time to............

Today we wrote a test on cataloguing. The questions was a bit difficult to interpret. Actually I practiced on my own and formulated different questions, but it wasn't good enough. It automatically made me wonder how the kids at school react on the questions. I ask them direct and higher order thinking questions. Sometimes they just seem not to understand what I ask them. Ms Witbooi gave us scope  as to what we could expect but nobody was good enough at interpreting the questions. I also focused on the scope only and only read through the rest of the work. I must admit that I am a bit dissapointed but at the same time also very much aware that I am studying at a academic institution. I did not expect to get direct questions or definitions. This time I've put great effort into the preparation, but it was all in vain. The only solution to this dissapointment is read.....and......read.......and......... ( You tell me! ) I am waiting anxiously.

3 comments:

  1. Mytrle you should find the key words in the questions to help you focus on your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myrtle,
    When I started studying for the test I was overwhelmed by the amount of work that was covered. At this stage I feel that we should do more practical work so that we are equipped for the task at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myrtle

    I also studied hard for my test but fell ill and could not make it for the test. I believed the test was very difficult. I am waiting on the practical work so that we can catalogue our book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.