Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heading back to apply the knowledge and skills gained.

I realize today that all the different modules we had and currently are busy with, forms part of the picture, a picture that I sometimes could not clearly visualize because I made it difficult for myself. Sometimes we tend to look for solutions far out of reach while everything we need is within our reach. Teaching and studying at our age can be very challenging but very stimulating if we realize what we gained. I am not the same person within, because I allowed myself space to grow so that I could be of a benefit to the community where I live, work, and play. I choose to dwell primarily on positive matters because I promised myself that I want to bring about positive change within myself at first in order to bring positive changes to my working environment. Remember: If you think you can't, you won't and if you think you can, you will. Thank you very much for everybody who made this journey pleasant for me. I am going to miss all of you. Belinda,you are a very intellegent and honest person and I appreciate everything you said and done. Shahieda I will always remember you for your challenging nature. Nihaad, thank you for always showing your concern, no matter what your own circumstances were. I will always honour and respect you for that. We sometimes get so occupied with our work that we forget to nuture each other, but I place you amongst the great women. You were a mirror to me and what I saw, made me realize how desperately I needed to make a paradigm shift. Thank you for all that motivational SMS's you sent me.You know change is not an easy thing to do, but it is good. Josephine I will always remember you for your progressive thinking. You were always one step ahead of me,  in other words you were a leader in some or other way.You know how to reach out to people and that really makes you a sister for life.I learned so much from everyone and I will try and apply it where ever I go. If I did not thank you for shaping my life yet, watch out for my next posting!

3 comments:

  1. Myrtle thank you for your positive words. Your blog looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myrtie, like Shahida, you are a pillar of strength. Thank you for your encouragement and for being the star that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to be in your company. You have taught me many things. I am sure this is not the end

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my postings.